Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Interview with an 82nd Airborne Veteran



  • What kind of Armed   forces did  you join?

            82nd Airborne United States Army.

  • What made you want to join the army?

        I wanted to join the Armed Military Forces  to show pride in my country, to finish my education, and to travel around the world.
  • How old were you when you went into the army?
     I was 17 years old when I joined the Army
Man jumping out of plane available at
http://mickmck707.files.wordpr
ess.com/2008
/01/hollywoodramphalo.jpg
  • How many years did you sign up for?
  I enlisted  for a three year tour.
  • Where did you go for Basic training  and AIT?(Advanced Individual Training).
I went to Fort Mcellan ,Alabama for Basic training and Fort Lee, Virginia  for AIT.
  • How did you qualify for 82nd Airborne?
I went to jump school and graduated at Fort Benning, Georgia.
  • What was your permanent duty station?
I was stationed at Fort Bragg, North  Carolina.
82nd Airborne available at
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd
9GcTRC6uP0TVWuiBz52Ro6
F7y6a3onTCZn2jT9m0ryEPDeqOYmVfp7
ADu4-g6qg

  • Where did you travel to when you were in the Army?
I traveled to Peurto Rico, Panama, and Honduras.
  • What was your job title and what did you do?
Petroleum supply speciliast. Built fuel systems, learned how to work on Alaskan pipe lines and refuel choppers.
  • What weapons were you qualified to use?
I was qualified as an expert in using an m16, 45 cal. handgun, m60 machine gun,  grenade launcher, and a m2a law rocket launcher.





2 comments:

  1. Hannah, I like how you have formatted this post. Everything is so neat and simple to read. I think it is really cool to be able to travel places like Panama!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also liked how you did the post it was easy to read but I do wish you would have asked more questions for him to answer.

    ReplyDelete